Monday, August 2, 2010

summer fun!!!

Oh man it's been a long time since I have blogged! So, here's a little update on my summer so far.
-09-10 school year officially ended
-I started my online classes (which i have barely even done anything for and am pretty sure that I have been kicked out! ooopppps!)
-began job searching because babysitting is too sporadic and not as constant as I would like.
-applied at Macy's, Seagull Book, Jamba Juice, Dollar Tree, Flowerama, and my high school for janitorial purposes.
-and of course, I was hired on the spot at my school.
-visited with some family-BLCARS (Garffs)
-Girl's camp at Wallsburg and had an absolute BLAST!
-came back from girl's camp and got laid off my janitorial job because the $$$$$ ran out... :)
-babysat nonstop for about a week
-started taking Driver's Ed.
- went to Bear Lake for Youth Conference, also a BLAST!!!!
-started range and roads at 5 in the morning, 4 times, for driver's ed. :(
-swimming all over the place
-sleepovers
-participated in a super fun ropes course!
-began working for my dad folding and gluing as soon as school got out---which by the way, is a horrible job!
-went to a few baby showers
-weddings/receptions
-raging waters! :)
-going boating and tubing
-camping at my grandparents trailer
-and still so much more!!!

here are some random pictures
to show some of the fun things!






No comments:

Post a Comment